Friday, March 15, 2013

College Stuff


Today I was supposed to hear from the college that is my first choice about their admission decision. But oddly enough, nothing came. I don’t think I forgot to include anything in my file, I am actually really sure I submitted everything I needed in my file. I have checked my e-mail several times, but I still haven’t gotten anything from the school. Nothing came in the mail and no one called my house, so I don’t know what’s happening. Maybe the post office didn’t receive the letter in time or something. The school is in Minnesota, so this is a possibility. I’m not really upset about it, it’s just weird. Hopefully, it got to the post office today but they couldn’t put it in the mail, so they’ll put it in tomorrow’s mail. Maybe it might even come on Monday or Tuesday. I was looking forward to getting the letter today, but I was sort of shocked when I got home and nothing was in the mail for me. I even checked the portal a couple of times and nothing was on it. A couple of times, they’ve sent me things but the postmark date was four or five days before I received it. So hopefully, there is just a delay between when they send it and when I receive it. I’m just surprised that I didn’t get it today, but hopefully it’ll be in my mailbox tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment