Friday, March 15, 2013

Golf Season


Golf season started on Wednesday, we had our first tryout for the golf team. It was a terrible day to play golf, it was cold, windy, and wet, but I was still super excited to play. By the time I got to the first tee, I could barely feel my hands because of the wind and cold, and it was hard for me to feel the club when I swung it. I hate playing golf in conditions like this because it makes a difficult game way more difficult. I like to play the most when it’s about seventy degrees and not windy. Days like that won’t come until May or June though. I still enjoy playing golf for school though, it’s pretty cool how golf can be both a team sport and an individual sport, and I think that’s why I like it so much. It looks like our schedule this year is more difficult than it was the past couple years, but I think we’ll be good enough to have a pretty good record and get in the state tournament. Hopefully next week the weather is really nice so none of the other practices are cancelled, and I hope there’s a good day in March when it’s sixty degrees, that would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment