Sunday, May 12, 2013

Senior Recital


Finally school is winding down and AP exams and finals are beginning. I’m not done with everything though. I still have my Senior Recital left. It’s not until May 31st, but a lot of work still has to go into it. I have to memorize 9 songs for the program, and most of them are over 4 minutes long. Three of them are brand new songs and arias I have to learn and memorize for the recital. I’m already stressing about it because I’m not sure that I’ll be able to do it all. I mean, 9 songs is really a lot to memorize and perform all the way through without resting my voice between the sets of three songs. I’m always super nervous about performing too, but hopefully I’ll be done with that since I’ve been performing on a lot of recitals lately. The one thing I like about it though is that it’ll be done before graduation. So after graduation, I’ll have nothing but free time, which is going to be awesome. I’ll probably end up golfing a lot this summer, since it’ll be my last chance to golf on the courses around here for the next four years, I might even try out for the golf team in college, it all depends on how I do this summer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment