Sunday, May 12, 2013

Looking Back on High School


Looking back on high school, I think I had a pretty good experience at St. Mark’s. I think I’ve changed a lot since I was a freshman, hopefully for the better, but I’m not really sure about if it is for the better or worse, I guess time will tell. I really did have a good time and learned a bunch in high school, but now I just want to move on. I really don’t have any regrets either, except that I wished I was more open and a bit more talkative, but besides that, I’m fine with what I did, didn’t do, and accomplished. I’m pretty fortunate I guess, I’ve gotten to travel around the United States to sing in really prestigious choirs, visit colleges and do other really cool stuff. And I got to meet a lot of good people and good friends in high school, so I’m thankful for that. But overall, I just want to get out of Delaware for a little while, it’s just too small I guess, I don’t know. I’m also lucky I’ve been involved with a lot of stuff at school, the chorus, concert choir, and sports. It’s all been really fun and great, and I’ll miss it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment